Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Naked under the Moon

In my younger days, well, actually . . . nights that is.

I tiptoed out from where my mom and I stayed to one of my favorite places out in the woods that had a river nearby.  When I arrived, I disrobed all my clothes standing naked under a full moon.  There was much magic in the air all around me as I felt its breath caress my skin.  There seemed to be thousands of bats flying overhead but, I wasn't concerned, all I knew was the magic that engulfed me, while I stood naked under that moon.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty much as nature intended. You had a moment where you knew complete freedom Lon. A moment to treasure...always 💮

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freedom indeed, Jan, and treasured for sure, it's good to look back upon.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Stacy, it truly is a noteworthy time for me to reflect back upon!

      Delete